- All courses will take place on 10 March between 08:30-12:30.
- Pre-Registration and payment for the courses is required.
- Registration for the courses is available only for the Congress participants.
- Course material published is password protected. Passwords will be sent to registered course participants for the relevant material for their course.
- The cost of a course is US$60– early fee, US$80– late fee. Fees include a coffee break.
- If less than 12 participants register for a course it will be cancelled.
Course 01: Prevention of suicide
Course 02: Perinatal mental health care
Course 03: Psychopharmacotherapy in pregnancy
Course 04: Preparing and reviewing scientific papers (advanced course)
Course 05: Mindfulness
Course 06: Preparing and publishing papers (basic course)
Course 07: Principles of supportive psychotherapy
Course 08: Management of psychiatric institutions
Course 09: Treatment of depression in old age
Course 10: Assessment and treatment of personality disorders
Course 11: Responding to the needs of women affected by IPV and sexual violence
Course 13: The International Classification of diseases
Ayal Schaffer, USA
Prabha Chandra, India; Jane Fisher, Australia
Anita Riecher-Rössler, Switzerland
Joan Marsh, UK
Yongyud Wongpiromsarn, Thailand
Rajiv Tandon, USA
Cesar Alfonso, USA
John Allan, Australia; Richard Newton, Australia
Charles Reynolds, USA
Andrew Chanen, Australia
Marta Rondon, Peru
Davor Mucic, Denmark
Geoffrey Reed, Mexico and Kathleen Pike, USA