Guidelines for Free Communications Presenters
All free communications presenters (whether presenting onsite or online) will be able to self-record their 10 minute presentation and to upload it. Information will be sent to presenters in May 2022.
Deadline to self-record: extended to 15 July 2022
Publication Consent Form
You will be sent login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form – it is MANDATORY to complete this consent form if you would like to participate as a speaker in this meeting. Please complete this prior to recording your talk.
Please note that your presentation will be accessible from the virtual platform during and 3 months after the meeting, to all participants of the Hybrid Congress.
PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines:
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9. To learn how convert your slides to 16:9 ratio please click here.
- The first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title. The second slide should be the disclosure slide. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”. You can download a template here.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
- Present live from the session halls and participate in the live QA.
- Registered participants can access the recorded presentation from the live session hall, on demand for 3 months after the Congress.