Guidelines for E-Poster Presenters
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their e-posters via email.
Abstracts allocated to E-Poster Viewing will upload their E-Poster to be available for viewing, from the start of the congress, in the E-Poster gallery on the mobile app (no dedicated session time).
SHORT ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
Each presenter will be allocated 3 minutes to present their E-Poster, plus 2 minutes for discussion at the E-Poster screens. All participants are invited to the E-Poster Stations to hear the short presentations and to ask questions. Each session will be guided by one moderator. Presenters should be at the e-poster viewing stations 10 minutes before the start of the Short Oral Communications Session and remain there until the session has finished. Short Oral Communication presenters are requested to prepare an E-Poster.
Only posters of registered participants will be displayed in the E-Poster Gallery.
Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: 14 September 2023
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please submit your E-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: > 11
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
**Please note that you may NOT save the file name with any characters or symbols – only letters and numbers and no spaces in the file name.
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your e-poster is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your E-Poster will be unable to be uploaded.