Information for Faculty in Live Sessions
As the date of the live session approaches, you will receive a unique link to enter the live session. At the end of the live session, delegates will be able to submit their questions via chat and the chairperson will lead a live Q&A session involving all the speakers. There will not be a question and answer section for the plenary sessions, the presidential fora and the presidential symposia.
PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines:
- Please note that your slides must be finalized and ready on the day of your recording.
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9. To learn how convert your slides to 16:9 ratio please click here.
- The first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title. The second slide should be the disclosure slide. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”. You can download a template here.
- Click here to read tips and recommendations for preparing your presentation.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
Publication Consent Form
You will be sent login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form – it is MANDATORY to complete this consent form if you would like to participate as a speaker in this congress. Please complete this prior to joining the live session.
Please note that your presentation and session will be accessible from the congress virtual platform during and 3 months after the meeting, to all participants of the Virtual Congress.
Please submit your cell phone number to this form so that we can contact you on the day of your session in case of emergencies. We will only use the number for this purpose.
Technical Brief for Live Session Participants
All speakers who will be joining a live session will be invited to join one of the technical briefs we will be running. Please book yourself onto one of these rehearsals here.