What to expect
WCP20 will be the first Virtual WPA Congress. This is a long-awaited meeting and we have prepared a unique virtual experience for you! At the WCP20 Virtual Congress, you will find experts from around the world discuss the latest trends and developments in our field.
At the WCP20 Virtual Congress we will connect, share and learn:
- Truly immersive and personalized virtual experience! This will be the first WPA Virtual Congress, but it will be a one to remember! You will enjoy the new, fully personalized, interactive virtual platform. WCP20 is spread over 4 days filled with inspiration, learning and networking. Take part in symposia, presentations, e-posters and debates. Visit the virtual exhibition hall and network with colleagues from all over the world.
- Join Live Sessions and pre-recorded sessions! We have prepared an exceptionally exciting and diverse scientific program, with over 10 different types of sessions that will be available live and on-demand at your convenience! You will be able to access the entire scientific content from the safety and conform of your home or workplace.
- Network with your peers! This 20th WPA Virtual Congress will give you a chance to engage with and learn from world-renowned international practitioners, researchers and professionals. Join chats and video groups, send questions to presenters, and of course, connect via social media.
- Visit the Virtual Exhibition hall. Discover the latest developments from the industry at the booths and speak directly with organisation/company representatives.
- Learn on-demand: whenever and wherever you want for up to 3 months after the congress.
- Earn CME credits! Participate in the scientific program and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the WCP20 Virtual Congress.
- WPA TV! Through our innovative virtual studio, you will witness the worlds’ leading mental health experts have live discussions about current global challenges.
- Social Event with Shane Black. This will be a fun and exciting congress experience, available to all registered delegates. From astounding feats of mind-reading to unbelievable demonstrations of influence, that you may want to implement in your daily practice.
Let’s advance psychiatry, together!