Join the #WCP21 Photo contest!
Three people will win FREE registration for WCP 2022!
- Share a picture that captures the essence of the 21st WPA World Congress of Psychiatry on either Facebook or Twitter. Show us where and with whom you are attending the virtual congress.
- Post/Tweet your photo using the #WCPathome and #WCP21 hashtags.
- Photos can include individuals, groups, etc*
- You can post as many photos as you like. Three lucky winners will be selected on the last day of the congress.
- To be valid, all entries must be received by Thursday, 21 October, 19:00 pm GMT-5. Make sure your social media profile is public.
- After our committee of judges makes a decision, the winners will be announced on social media shortly after the end of the contest.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
The contest is open to all those who have registered and paid in full to attend WCP21.
The winning photos will be selected by our committee of judges from the WPA.
- As the Photograph Submitter, you warrant and represent that you are the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to the World Psychiatric Association and Kenes Group (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the photo does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- As the Photograph Submitter, I grant the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to display the submitted photo at the 21st WPA World Congres of Psychiatry and share the submitted photo on the event channels by quoting the name of the author.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release the World Psychiatry Association and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- The World Psychiatric Association and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases the World Psychiatric Association and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- The World Psychiatric Association and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labor dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by the World Psychiatric Association and Kenes Group.
- Winners will be announced on social media shortly after the end of the contest, which is on 21 October 2021, 19:00 GMT-5.