Instructions for E-Poster Presenters
E-Poster upload deadline: 17 February 2021
E-Poster presentations will not have a dedicated session time and will be available for viewing through the poster gallery.
Each E-Poster will consist of a 1-page file and an MP3 audio file. The participants will be able to chat with the poster presenter through the virtual platform.
Technical specification for e-poster preparation
Please submit your e-poster as a 1-page .PPTX file in landscape orientation. You can download a template here.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File format: .pptx
- E-Poster orientation: landscape
- File size: Less than 10 MB
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted for e-posters and will be non-functioning
- QR Codes may be included
- Please do not use headers, footers or layers
- Before saving your .PPTX file, please make sure the view is not enlarged (ie the view is actual size or the zoom magnification is 100% or less)
- When saving your .PPTX, please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/-@) in the file name
Recording your MP3 audio for your E-poster
For instructions on how to record a short audio file to present your E-Poster click here.
**Please note that you should NOT save the MP3 file name with any characters or symbols, only text.
Messaging E-Poster presenters
Messages can be sent directly to the presenter’s email by clicking the envelope icon.
Networking opportunities for E-Poster presenters
E-Poster presenters are asked to include a URL, linking to their own personal or institutional e-meeting rooms, where they can then meet other delegates face to face during the congress. Presenters are asked to include their availability to be online at their chosen virtual room. The URL and availability fields will be available inside the personal E-Poster area.
By uploading your E-Poster and audio file, you agree to having it published on the WCP 2020 virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the WCP 2020 Virtual Congress.
If you have any support questions please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org .