WCP 2018 aims to:
• To bring together the world’s scientific experts to catalyze and advance scientific knowledge about Phychiatry, present the most recent research findings, and promote and enhance scientific collaborations around the world.
• To bring together community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders to promote and enhance programmatic collaborations to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to Phychiatry around the world and overcome barriers that limit access to prevention, care and services.
Industry Benefits of Supporting WCP 2018
• Promotes cutting-edge scientific research
• Offers a unique opportunity to exchange ideas with renowned professionals from across the world
• Provides an ideal networking forum
• Offers unique exposure to worldwide markets
PSYCHIATRY: STANDING FIRM FOR MENTAL HEALTH
Migration, suicide, violence, new addictions, poverty, discrimination, toxic environments, and the pressures that come with navigating a world of gender diversity and sexuality… all are challenges for the mental health agenda not only in Mexico but also the world over. Now, more than ever, it is essential for the psychiatric community to stand firm for mental health.
Join us in Mexico City, Mexico, 27-30 September 2018 to discuss how psychiatry can have an impact in the face of these important practices and social challenges.
We'll consider how new techniques in neuroscience, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy and digital psychiatry can be used practically to support people affected by mental ill health as well as their families and friends, and the improvement of mental health in communities. We'll consider how scientific researchers and mental health professionals can contribute in partnership with all these groups.
Mexico is a colorful country full of contrasts, rich in culture, traditions, and food. The cultural diversity across the whole territory makes it an interesting country in which diversity in ethnicity creates a beautiful mosaic to discover. One very important trait is common in Mexico: the kindness of people is a landmark that makes Mexicans always eager to host people from all around the world.
Hear from world experts and share in research and learnings that can be applied across borders for local benefit. Don't miss out on being part of these important discussions.
We look forward to seeing you in Mexico City!